Sunday, January 27, 2013

Newsletter notice!

I have a brand new bright shiny newsletter!


So I have been meaning to do this for a long time and well lets just admit it, I'm lazy and not that computer savvy. So here is the scoop, I now have a cool NEWSLETTER. It will only go out when I have a NEW BOOK, or something you MUST know. This means you will not be bombarded with dumb notices on what I ate for lunch, who I followed on Twitter and other lame news to fill your inbox.

But if you like my books and want to be the first to know when new stuff is coming out you will want in on this action. I may even do some sweet giveaways and give you cool insider info that the other readers will not get.

The link to sign up is to your right... ------->>>> Look over there... see it? Cool. Now sign up and I won't have to sent out a hit on you!

Aaron

Author Aaron Patterson: Blog: The Worst Book Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment